Si Environmental, LLC
We are looking for a qualified person to inspect storm and sewer inlets, storm sewer manholes, fire hydrants and hydrant valves, water main valves, blow off valves, water meter boxes, and sanitary manholes to ensure proper installation and/or need for builder repair.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Performs inspection of storm sewer inlets, storm sewer manholes, fire hydrants and hydrant valves, etc.
• Completes inspection reports for each facility is inspected.
• Completes work orders for repairs/adjustments that do not pass inspection.
• Locates manholes, water meter boxes, storm sewers, fire hydrants, and various related valves using plats or other information as necessary.
• Coordinates inspection activities with the Billing and Collections Department.
• Schedules activities on a weekly basis
Candidates applying for this position should have a minimum of 2 years of experience, a valid Texas driver’s license, and have current CSI and BPAT certifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.sienviro.com.